Samstag, Dezember 28, 2013

what we´ve done | The last days and all the lovely things ♥ | 9

...in the last months
part 9

a flood of images follows (;


The days before christmas 
we visited my dears uncle
and i shot a single picture of the lovely quaint village.


Johanna (click), her cousin and I made delicious sweetmeats.


It's Christmastime 
There's no need to be afraid
At Christmastime, we let in light and we banish shade
And in our world of plenty we can spread a smile of joy
Throw your arms around the world at Christmastime

 

my sweetheart and I walked through the fields, over the railway tracks
(At this place I shot my header photo years ago)

 

I needed a little me time



I got lovely things. Special thanks to Gesine & Marco!



We heard a new record
and enjoyed the contemplation of Christmas.

 

I hope all of you spent a lovely christmas time with your love ones ♥

Keine Kommentare: